St Wilfrid’s Open Gardens season
21st Apr - 27th Jul
St Wilfrid’s Hospice’s Open Gardens season is taking place until 27th July where beautiful gardens across East Sussex will be opened to the public to raise much-needed funds for the hospice.
This year’s participating gardens include Folkington Place, Carters Corner Farm and Friston Place, alongside the hospice’s five unique gardens, which are all being opened to the public for the first time this year.
There is no entry fee as such, but visitors are asked to make a donation when they visit.
Unless stated otherwise, all gardens are open from 11am to 4pm
· Carters Corner Farm, Cowbeech Hill, Cowbeech, BN27 4JA – 27th April
· 13 Bowden Rise, Seaford, BN25 2HZ – 26th May
· Sherrington Manor, Selmeston, BN26 6UB – 1st June
· Sunniva Harte’s Garden, Oak Gate, Hankham Street, Hankham, BN24 5BG – 2nd June
· Folkington Place, Folkington, Polegate, BN26 5SD – 15th June
· Misty Acres, Lower Horsebridge, Hailsham, BN27 4DN – 22nd June
· Friston Place, Friston BN20 0AH – 29th June
· 2a Downs Road, Willingdon, BN22 0JH – 7th July (2-5pm)
· Knightsbridge House, Grove Hill, Hellingly, BN27 4HH – 20th July
· 29 Eridge Road, Eastbourne, BN21 2TS – 27th July