Win a family ticket to England’s Medieval Festival at Herstmonceux Castle
We have got together with the organisers of this amazing event to offer the chance for the Heathfield News readers to win a family day ticket for two adults and two children. The Medieval Festival at Herstmonceux Castle, held annually every August Bank Holiday weekend, is expected to draw its biggest-ever attendance this year. Last year over 30,000 visitors flocked through the gates at the three-day Festival, already the largest of its kind in Northern Europe. This year, the Festival is in its 26th year and has been enlarged and expanded and includes more performers, artists and attractions than ever before. The unique mix of entertainment and hospitality is set for a record number of visitors joining in the medieval fun.
Simply email your answer to the following question to email@example.com
In what year is the event now?
Closing date: June 1st 2018 1pm
If you want to know more about the event and how to buy tickets, please go to this month’s Features in The Heathfield News.
Terms and Conditions
- No cash alternative
- Entry must be received by 1pm June 1st 2018
- Winner will be chosen at random and notified by June 5th via email and Facebook
- Only the winner’s email will be shared with the event organiser
- If the event is cancelled there will be no alternative prize
- Ticket admits two adults and 2 children
- This competition is administered by The Heathfield News
- Prize is valid for two Adults (21+ yrs) & two Child (5-12 yrs) for any one day of the festival from 10am to 6pm daily (25, 26 or 27 Aug 2018) Under 5s and dogs are free.